Application : Drywall To Light-Gauge Metal, Drywall to Wood
Bit Tip : Phillips Bit Tip
Coating : Clear Zinc
Gauge : 6
Head Type : Bugle Head
Length : 1-5/8
Package Type : Bulk
Point Type : 23° Streaker® Point
Thread Type : Fine Thread
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Head dies are changed more frequently, screws are more evenly heat treated resulting in better formed and stronger heads that resist popping off as screws seat.
- Grabber fine thread screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp twin lead thread screws drive faster and hold better in light gauge metal and wood.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Streaker® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- Attaches gypsum board or wood to wood or 25-20 ga. steel or wood. Standard bugle head. With a super sharp 23° Streaker point and 15 threads per inch, you get quick and easy penetration into wood or 20-25 gauge metal studs.
Head Type: Bugle
Recess Type: #2 Phillips
Thread Type: Twin lead
Coating: Clear Zinc
Use a standard screw gun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screw gun specification for optimal performance - 4 amps minimum and RPM range of 0 to 4,000.
- The head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
- Multiple layers of drywall attachment to light gauge steel. Rigid insulation attachment to light gauge steel. Other compatible material attachment to light gauge steel.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches gypsum board or wood to wood or 25-20 ga. steel or wood. With a super sharp 23° Streaker point and 15 threads-per-inch with twin lead, you get quick and easy penetration into wood or 20-25 gauge metal studs.
SpecificationsApplication: Drywall To Light-Gauge Metal, Drywall to WoodBit Tip: Phillips Bit TipCoating: Clear ZincGauge: 6Head Type: Bugle HeadLength: 1-5/8Package Type: BulkPoint Type: 23° Streaker® PointThread Type: Fine Thread