6 x 1-in Phillips, Bugle Head, Fine Thread, Drill Point Clear Zinc Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 13Z
Attaches drywall or sheathing to heavy gauge metal
Application:Drywall To Heavy-Gauge Metal, Sheathing to Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Bugle Head
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ #2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Head dies are changed more frequently, screws are more evenly heat treated resulting in better formed and stronger heads that resist popping off as screws seat.
- Grabber drill point drywall screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp threads mean screws will drive faster and hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #6 - #10, up to 4,000 RPM.
- For gypsum board, the bugle head is fully seated when the screw is below the surface of the wallboard in accordance with Section 11.6.3 of ASTM C954.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or failure of the gypsum board.
- For Corrosion Resistance Testing Results, see Table B.
- Drywall or sheathing attachment to steel 33 mil or thicker.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches drywall or sheathing to heavy gauge metal
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall To Heavy-Gauge Metal, Sheathing to MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:Clear ZincGauge:6Head Type:Bugle HeadLength:1-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:Drill PointThread Type:Fine Thread