Application:Trim to Metal or Wood
Bit Tip:Square Bit Tip
Head Type:Trim Head
- The No. 1 square recess is a precision recess designed for secure bit engagement in trim to wood or light gauge metal applications.
- Grabber trim head screws are more evenly heat treated and tempered resulting consistent and reliable performance.
- Grabber fine thread trim head screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Sharp thread screws drive faster and hold better in light gauge metal and wood.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Streaker® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- Use a standard screwgun with a depth sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #7 - #8, up to 4,000 RPM.
- The trim head is fully seated when the screw is below the surface of the material.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal a minimum of three full threads.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or failure of the gypsum board.
- Trim material attachment to light gauge steel or wood.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
SpecificationsApplication:Trim to Metal or WoodBit Tip:Square Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:7Head Type:Trim HeadLength:2-1/4-inPackage Type:1-lbPoint Type:23° Streaker® PointThread Type:Fine ThreadAmount:150