7 x 2-1/4-in Phillips, Bugle Head, Coarse Thread Screws (5-LB)
Item Number: VB600RG
Attaches sheathing, insulation board, wood, etc.
Application:Wood to Wood
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Bugle Head
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Head dies are changed more frequently, screws are more evenly heat treated resulting in better formed and stronger heads that resist popping off as screws seat.
- GrabberGard® limited lifetime exterior-grade coating provides additional protection against corrosion in most exterior applications.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Grabber® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- Drywall attachment to wood. Superior corrosion resistance.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches sheathing, insulation board, wood, etc.
SpecificationsApplication:Wood to WoodBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:GrabberGard® GrayGauge:7Head Type:Bugle HeadLength:2-1/4-inPackage Type:5 LBPoint Type:23° Grabber® PointThread Type:Coarse Thread