7 x 2-in Phillips, Bugle Head, Coarse Thread, Phosphate Drywall Screws (Collated)
Item Number: C500
Attaches gypsum board and wood to wood. Extra sharp, single lead 23° Grabber point, penetrates quickly. Sharper threads make driving easier and provide better holding power. Standard bugle head.
Application:Drywall to Wood
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
- Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #6 - #10, up to 4,000 RPM.
- For gypsum board, the bugle head is fully seated when the screw is below the surface of the wallboard in accordance with Section 7.2.2 of ASTM C1002.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or failure of the gypsum board.
- Drywall attachment to wood.
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches gypsum board and wood to wood. Extra sharp, single lead 23° Grabber point, penetrates quickly. Sharper threads make driving easier and provide better holding power. Standard bugle head.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall to WoodBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:7Head Type:Bugle HeadLength:2-inMetric Size:3.8Package Type:Box, CollatedPoint Type:23° Grabber® PointThread Type:Coarse Thread