8 x 1-1/2-in LOX® Drive, Flat Head, Coarse Thread, Type 17 Self-Drill Point, Yellow Zinc Screws (Mini Pack)
Item Number: WCP8150YZ
Flat head screws for interior wood-to-wood applications, featuring LOX® drive for high torque.
Application:Wood to Wood
Bit Tip:LOX® Bit Tip
Head Type:Flat Head
- LOX® recess was designed for todays screw guns and for applications where high-torque is required. LOX® will not strip out like most other recesses.
- The flat head design provides better holding power in wood to wood applications. Special nibs self-countersink as the screw seats.
- Grabber wood screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- The Type 17 point means you don't need to pre-drill the wood before you drive in the screws in most common wood species.
- Use a standard screwgun with a depth sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance - Sizes #6 - #10, up to 4,000 RPM. Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener.
- General purpose interior wood construction.
- Type 17 Point
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASME B18.6.1. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Flat head screws for interior wood-to-wood applications, featuring LOX® drive for high torque.
SpecificationsApplication:Wood to WoodBit Tip:LOX® Bit TipCoating:Yellow ZincGauge:8Head Type:Flat HeadLength:1-1/2-inPackage Type:Mini PackPoint Type:Type 17 PointThread Type:Coarse Thread