8 x 1-1/4-in Phillips, Modified Truss Head, Fine Thread, Drill Point Clear Zinc Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: 36Z
Application:Metal to Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- The modified truss head design provides a larger load bearing surface for better holding power.
- Grabber drill point modified truss head screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp threads mean screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
- Use a standard screwgun with depth sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #6 - #10, up to 2,500 RPM.
- The head is fully seated when the bearing surface of the head is flush with the work surface.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or stripout within the substrate.
- Framing steel 33 mil or thicker. K-lath installation in steel substrate.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1513 requirements. Specific fasteners are listed in ICC ESR-1271: please check the report for listed item numbers. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
SpecificationsApplication:Metal to MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:Clear ZincGauge:8Head Type:Modified Truss HeadLength:1-1/4-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:Drill PointThread Type:Fine ThreadAmount:5000