8 x 2-1/2-in LOX 3 Drive, Coarse Thread, Yellow Zinc Screws (Collated)
Item Number: C8250L3YZ
Attaches subfloor and wood to wood
Application:Subfloor to Wood
Bit Tip:LOX Bit Tip
- LOX® recess was designed for todays screw guns and for applications where high-torque is required. LOX® will not strip out like most other recesses.
- The flat head design provides better holding power in wood to wood applications. Special nibs self-countersink as the screw seats.
- Grabber wood screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- The Type 17 point means you don't need to pre-drill the wood before you drive in the screws in most common wood species.
- Use a standard screwgun with a depth sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance - Sizes #6 - #10, up to 4,000 RPM. Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener.
- Subfloor construction
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASME B18.6.1. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches subfloor and wood to wood
SpecificationsApplication:Subfloor to WoodBit Tip:LOX Bit TipCoating:Yellow ZincGauge:8Head Type:Flat HeadLength:2-1/2-inPackage Type:Box, CollatedPoint Type:23° Grabber® PointThread Type:Coarse Thread