8 x 2-1/2-in Phillips, Bugle Head, Coarse Thread, Phosphate Drywall Screws (Mini Pack)
Item Number: BP900
Attaches gypsum board and wood to wood. Extra sharp, single lead 23° Grabber point, penetrates quickly. Sharper threads make driving easier and provide better holding power. Standard bugle head.
Application:Drywall to Wood
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Bugle Head
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Quicker Starts
- Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #6 - #10, up to 4,000 RPM.
- For gypsum board, the bugle head is fully seated when the screw is below the surface of the wallboard in accordance with Section 7.2.2 of ASTM C1002.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or failure of the gypsum board.
- General interior wood-to-wood construction
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches gypsum board and wood to wood. Extra sharp, single lead 23° Grabber point, penetrates quickly. Sharper threads make driving easier and provide better holding power. Standard bugle head.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall to WoodBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:8Head Type:Bugle HeadLength:2-1/2-inPackage Type:Mini PackPoint Type:23° Grabber® PointThread Type:Coarse Thread