8 x 2-in Star Drive, Flat Head, Coarse Thread, Type 17 Point, 305 Stainless Steel Screws (5-LB)
Item Number: VBGTST200
Self-piercing flat head screw used in exterior wood-to-wood applications. Designed for pressure-treated and fire-retardant-treated wood.
Application:Wood to Wood
Bit Tip:Star Bit Tip
Coating:305 Stainless Steel
Head Type:Flat Head
- Star recess provides for consistent, reliable performance in wood to wood applications.
- The flat head design provides better holding power in wood to wood applications. Special nibs self-countersink as the screw seats.
- Grabber wood screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and hold better.
- The Type 17 point means you don't need to pre-drill the wood before you drive in the screws in most common wood species.
- Use a standard screwgun with a depth sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance - Sizes #6 - #10, up to 4,000 RPM. Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener.
- Exterior wood applications. Designed for pressure-treated and fire-retardant-treated wood.
- 305 Stainless Steel provides the best corrosion protection especially in high-corrosion enviornments around pools & spas, or in coastal areas.
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASME B18.6.1. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Self-piercing flat head screw used in exterior wood-to-wood applications. Designed for pressure-treated and fire-retardant-treated wood.
SpecificationsApplication:Wood to WoodBit Tip:Star Bit TipCoating:305 Stainless SteelGauge:8Head Type:Flat HeadLength:2-inPackage Type:5-LBPoint Type:Type 17 PointProduct Family:Stainless Steel Deck & FenceThread Type:Coarse Thread