8 x 3/4-in Hex Head, Fine Thread, Tek 3 Drill Point Clear Zinc Screws (5-LB)
Item Number: VB08075H3
Attaches heavy gauge 43 mil (18ga) or thicker metal to metal. Hex head framing screw used in heavy gauge metal to metal applications where high torque is required.
Application:Metal to Metal
Bit Tip:Nut Driver
Head Type:Hex Head
- Hex washer head design provides maximum torque and holding power in metal to metal framing applications.
- The hex washer head design provides a larger load bearing surface for better holding power.
- Grabber drill point hex washer head screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp threads mean screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Consistently formed extra sharp drill point starts and drills easily into heavy gauge metal framing.
Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance RPM range of 0 to 2,500. Because of significantly higher torque output, care and caution should be exercised when using an impact driver, otherwise screw failure or spin out may occur.
- The hex head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out of the work surface.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
For heavy gauge steel-to-steel attachment 43 mil (18ga) or thicker.
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches heavy gauge 43 mil (18ga) or thicker metal to metal. Hex head framing screw used in heavy gauge metal to metal applications where high torque is required.
SpecificationsApplication:Metal to MetalBit Tip:Nut DriverCoating:Clear ZincGauge:8Head Type:Hex HeadLength:3/4-inPackage Type:5-LBPoint Type:Tek 3 Drill PointThread Type:Fine Thread