Application:Wood to Wood
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Bugle Head
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Head dies are changed more frequently, screws are more evenly heat treated resulting in better formed and stronger heads that resist popping off as screws seat.
- GrabberGard® limited lifetime exterior-grade coating provides additional protection against corrosion in most exterior applications.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Grabber® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
Use a standard screwgun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – size #6 - #10, up to 4,000 RPM.
- For gypsum board, the Bugle head is below the surface of the wallboard in accordance with Section 7.2.2 of ASTM C1002.
- Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener or strip out of the gypsum board.
- Drywall or sheathing attachment to wood. Superior corrosion resistance.
All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Attaches sheathing, insulation board, wood, etc. to wood. Standard bugle head. Superior GrabberGard® exterior grade coating provides additional corrosion protection.
SpecificationsApplication:Wood to WoodBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:GrabberGard® GrayGauge:8Head Type:Bugle HeadLength:3-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:23° Grabber® PointThread Type:Coarse Thread