LAG-MASTER™ 14 x 3-1/2-in Hex Head, Coarse Thread, Type 17 Point, Galvanized Screws (Box)
Item Number: GLM312CP
Application:Wood to Wood
Bit Tip:Hex Nut Driver
Head Type:Hex Washer
- 3/8-in hex washer head provides for ultimate torque and higher load-bearing capability in structural wood to wood applications.
- DrawTite™ shank pulls wood members rather than forcing them apart as the fastener drives in and seats.
- Lag-Master™ timber fasteners are mechanically galvanized against corrosion to ASTM B695 Class 55. Grabber’s galvanized coating is ACQ compliant.
- The type 17 point starts and drives into most common wood species without needing to pre-drill..
- Use a standard screw gun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance – Size #14, up to2,500 RPM.
- Use of an impact driver is acceptable.
- The head is fully seated when the bearing surface of the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out of the work surface.
- Wood to wood applications
- Mechanical Galvanized
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM B695 requirements and are ICC ESR-3531 approved. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
SpecificationsApplication:Wood to WoodBit Tip:Hex Nut DriverCoating:Mechanical GalvanizedGauge:14Head Type:Hex WasherLength:3-1/2-inPackage Type:Count PackPoint Type:Type 17 PointProduct Family:Lag-Master™Thread Type:Coarse ThreadAmount:50