6 x 2-1/4-in Phillips, Bugle Head, Coarse Thread, Sharp Point, Phosphate Screws (1-LB)
Item Number: HT214PP
Application:Drywall to Wood
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Bugle Head
- The Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- The Bugle Head screws are more evenly heat treated and tempered resulting consistent and reliable performance.
- Scorpion® Bugle Head screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Extra sharp threads mean screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- The Sharp Point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- Use a standard screw gun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screw gun specification for optimal performance - Size #6 - #10 up to 4,000 RPM.
- The Bugle Head is fully seated when the top of the head is below the surface of the wallboard in accordance with Section 7.2.2 of ASTM C1002.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out of the work surface.
- For attaching drywall to wood.
- ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. Scorpion® is a registered trademark of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall to WoodBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:6Head Type:Bugle HeadLength:2-1/4-inPackage Type:1-LBPoint Type:Sharp PointThread Type:Coarse ThreadTPI:9Amount:150