8 x 2-1/2-in Phillips, Bugle Head, Fine Thread, Streaker® Point, Phosphate Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: SP212
Application:Drywall To Light-Gauge Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
- Scorpion fine thread drywall screws comply with ASTM C1002 for attaching gypsum panel products to cold-formed steel.
- Use a standard screw gun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screw gun specification for optimal performance - Size #6 - #10 up to 4,000 RPM.
- The Bugle Head is fully seated when the top of the head is flush with the work surface.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal a minimum of three full threads.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out of the work surface.
- Multiple layers of drywall attachment to light gauge steel. Rigid insulation attachment to light gauge steel. Other compatible material attachment to light gauge steel.
- ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. Scorpion® & Streaker® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall To Light-Gauge MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:8Head Type:Bugle HeadLength:2-1/2-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:Streaker® PointThread Type:Fine ThreadTPI:15Amount:2500