8 x 2-3/8-in Phillips, Bugle Head, Fine Thread, #3 Drill Point, Clear Zinc Screws (Bulk)
Item Number: DPZ238
Application:Drywall To Heavy-Gauge Metal
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
- Scorpion self-drilling drywall screws comply with ASTM C954 for attaching gypsum panel products to cold-formed steel.
- Use a standard screw gun with a depth-sensitive nose piece and use extra caution when installing with impact drivers. Suggested screw gun specification for optimal performance - Size #6 - #10 up to 2,500 RPM.
- The Bugle Head is fully seated when the top of the head is flush with the work surface.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal a minimum of three full threads.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out of the work surface.
- Drywall or sheathing attachment to steel 33 mil or thicker.
- ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. Scorpion® is a registered trademark of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
SpecificationsApplication:Drywall To Heavy-Gauge MetalBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:Clear ZincGauge:8Head Type:Bugle HeadLength:2-3/8-inPackage Type:BulkPoint Type:#3 Drill PointThread Type:Fine ThreadTPI:18Amount:3000