8 x 3-in #1 Square Drive, Trim Head, Fine Thread, Streaker® Point, Phosphate Screws (5-LB)
Item Number: SPTR300FP
Application:Trim to Metal or Wood
Bit Tip:Square Bit Tip
Head Type:Trim Head
- The No. 1 square recess is a precision recess designed for secure bit engagement in trim to wood or light gauge metal applications.
- The trim head screws are more evenly heat treated and tempered resulting consistent and reliable performance.
- Fine thread trim head screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. Sharp thread screws drive faster and hold better in light gauge metal and wood.
- The extra sharp 23˚ Streaker® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- Use a standard screw gun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screw gun specification for optimal performance - Size #6 - #8 up to 4,000 RPM.
- The trim head is fully seated when the top of the head is flush with the substrate surface.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out of the work surface.
- Trim material attachment to light gauge steel or wood.
- ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. Scorpion® & Streaker® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
SpecificationsApplication:Trim to Metal or WoodBit Tip:Square Bit TipCoating:PhosphateGauge:8Head Type:Trim HeadLength:3-inPackage Type:5-lbPoint Type:Streaker®Thread Type:Fine ThreadTPI:15Amount:500