Application:Wood to Wood
Bit Tip:LOX® 2 Bit Tip
Head Type:Flat Head
- LOX® recess was designed for todays screw guns and for applications where high-torque is required. LOX® will not strip out like most other recesses.
- The flat head design provides better holding power in wood to wood applications. Special nibs self-countersink as the screw seats.
- GrabberGard® limited lifetime exterior-grade coating provides additional protection against corrosion in most exterior applications.
- The Type 17 point means you don't need to pre-drill the wood before you drive in the screws in most common wood species.
Use a standard screwgun with a depth sensitive nose piece. Suggested screwgun specification for optimal performance - Sizes #6 - #10, up to 4,000 RPM.
Overdriving may result in failure of the fastener.
- Exterior wood-to-wood application. General exterior wood construction.
- Type 17 Point
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASME B18.6.1. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Flat head screws with GrabberGard® finish for exterior wood-to-wood applications, featuring LOX® drive for high torque.
SpecificationsApplication:Wood to WoodBit Tip:LOX® 2 Bit TipCoating:GrabberGard® GrayGauge:8Head Type:Flat HeadLength:2-inPackage Type:5-lbPoint Type:Type 17 PointProduct Family:Woody™Thread Type:Coarse ThreadAmount:709