6 x 1-1/8 Phillips, Bugle Head, Coarse Thread Screws (5-LB)
Item Number: VB200YZ
Ideal for general purpose interior soft wood to wood applications. Extra sharp point and threads make driving easier and provide better holding power.
Application:Wood to Wood
Bit Tip:Phillips Bit Tip
Head Type:Bugle Head
Package Type:5 LB
Point Type:23° Grabber® Point
Thread Type:Coarse Thread
- Grabber’s Pro-Fit™ # 2 Phillips recess is a precision recess designed for better bit engagement resulting in less wobble or strip-out.
- Head dies are changed more frequently, screws are more evenly heat treated resulting in better formed and stronger heads that resist popping off as screws seat.
- Grabber screws begin with the best available materials and conform to strict manufacturing requirements in thread forming. This means the screws will drive faster and will hold better.
- Grabber’s extra sharp 23˚ Grabber® point design starts immediately and is much less likely to flop over.
- General interior wood-to-wood construction.
- All GRABBER® screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002 performance requirements. ©2012 GRABBER Construction Products, Inc. GRABBER®, STREAKER®, DRIVALL®, LOX®, GRABBERGARD® and SCAVENGER® are registered trademarks of Grabber Construction Products, Inc.
- Ideal for general purpose interior soft wood to wood applications. Extra sharp point and threads make driving easier and provide better holding power.
SpecificationsApplication:Wood to WoodBit Tip:Phillips Bit TipCoating:Yellow ZincGauge:6Head Type:Bugle HeadLength:1-1/8-inPackage Type:5 LBPoint Type:23° Grabber® PointThread Type:Coarse Thread